Friday, January 27, 2012

Great Face FRIDAY - It's all so NEW!

It's Friay, it's Friday, IT'S FRIDAY!! (insert happy dance here)  I am thrilled and in the best mood for many reasons. 
First of all, I get to sleep in tomorrow, so today officially marks the last day of 5:30am alarm clocks for this week.  Second, also tomorrow, is the MN Fashion Blogger Meet-Up at Cheeky Monkey Deli and I happen to be going with the freshest..... Kasidy from The Fresh Factor, you can view her blog here she is super MARVELOUS!  The most important thing is I BOUGHT ALL NEW MAKEUP....(swoon).

I took a few pics as I was throwing out my used makeup, this is VERY interesting...haha.  I recently did a post on steps to a great face which you can check out here.  I showed all of my makeup on that post, which I did preface on the disclaimer, I actually use my makeup and use it til its gone! For instance...

Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder in Buff Beige

Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder in Buff Beige

Its SO PRETTY... the new one of course.. (wink wink)

Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation in Buff Beige

Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation in Buff Beige

I especially love this powder by Physician's formula, except it always breaks apart near the end of its life cycle, unlike the Cover girl powders, which would be the only downfall.

Summer Eclipse Bronzing & Shimmery Face Powder

New Mascara has to be my ULTIMATE FAVORITE NEW MAKEUP ITEM to buy!!! (yes I really am that excited, haha)

My eyes are one of my favorite things ever as it pertains to my physical attributes, and I am a firm believer in finding your best two.. which I discuss more on a previous post you can read here, so needless to say I was super happy about his one!
My daughter Mayowa wanted to get in on this one... haha.. she's so cute..

Mayowa helping mommy :)  We were aiming for a shot like the pic below... haha!
Revlon Luscious Grow Mascara- notice the clumpy old brush on the left.. makes a world of difference!

 Of course all of this loveliness adds up to this GREAT FACE!



1 comment:

  1. Your eye makeup is absolutely gorgeous! XO Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete