Monday, January 30, 2012

I dub today MARIUS MONDAY!

For all my frequent readers, you probably noticed a slight makeover on my page, if you are new I am most certain you are utterly and complely amazed and how MARVELOUS Marius Massie of Custom Initiative has been to me. 

First of all he masterfully created my banner.. *go Marius go Marius*
Second his pricing is super reasonable, Im a newby, and this is a hobby... need I say more.
Finally.. this dude is so funny and personable, he's just like a brother!  Well maybe for you single ladies.. who knows!! 0_0 Surely I jest.. hahaha!!


Marius Massie


Getting back to the story...
He was so FANTASTIC and fun and wonderful.. I decided to temporarily change my Music Monday focus to MARIUS Monday!!

Please, please PLEASE go check him out here or here and feel free to email him at marius@custom-initiative.com.  You can find him on facebook as he is a multi-faceted gentlemen. 

Marius you rock, and I LOVE my page!  I am thrilled to work with you again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment