Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a RED Christmas

For today, Wardrobe Wednesday, I can't help but be warm and fuzzy inside; Christmas is here and one of my favorite colors is profoundly MARVELOUS.... RED!  I love red, what can I say, and who doesn't?  Below are some pieces that are SUPER FAB for me and my body type: all legs, troubled midsection, and a great face!! (don't judge me! =D)

Take a peek......


I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas!




I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas! by theeuphony featuring a shift dress


Think about what styles accent your best assets, every girl has them (guys too, they have more leniency though). Furthermore, we girls all have trouble spots we need not ignore.
My two BEST: Eyes and Legs
My two WORST: Back (left- black dress) Tummy (right-blue shirt)

As you can see the aforementioned particulars will help in accenting the best about me externally and hide the worst for only me to worry about... it's like magic. Almost as magic as Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment