Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

This Thursday, shall be based upon my family.  I realized I love Thanksgiving so much because of the food; and spending time with those I love, while I eat it! ;-) I wanted to post about my immediate family.  I love them SO much!  They are awesome ROCKSTARS, and are so creative and I wouldn't trade them for the world... literally! 



I love my sisters and my mother, I am the really tall one on the left. :) (my dad is 6'8'' what can I say).    The next is the eldest Rebekah, which is a story all in its self.  Long story short I just met her last weekend, Nov 17th, she was reunited with us, and how lucky we are!!  Momma Maggi is fantastically AMAZING!  Mother of all things wonderful, including great food, and lots of laughs.  Finally, the best saved for last, is the youngest Stephanie, from Graded on a Curve, she is gorgeous and fantastic in every way.  Picture by the amazing Melissa Oholendt



My beautiful 3 year old daughter Mayowa (left) and her BFF Olivia (right) from today, they are so cute!  I am ever grateful for this awesome gift of a child. <3 <3 <3


I love this picture of my husband Reese and I, this is from a wedding I performed at in July... CLASSIC US!  SOO FUNNY! :-) <3 

I wish you all a Wonderful Thanksgiving as you all think of what your thankful for.  Let your thoughts this Thursday be that of peace & love.


No comments:

Post a Comment