Monday, November 28, 2011

Jesus Christ and music are the two things...

For "Music Mondays" I am featuring the MARVELOUS band, Worth Dying For.




They rock the planet, and are seriously talented.  It is very hard to find groups that fulfill the talent requirement, while still being beautiful people.  I was reading their bio, of course because I am slightly obsessed... :) and I love the part about "Jesus Christ and music are the two things that consume the thoughts and lives of the band." I completely identify with this consumption.  Next for me is food, but music and Christ; I don't know if it gets better than that on earth!

My favorite song on this album is first HIGHER followed by SAVIOR... fantastically AWESOME!

You should totally check out their youtube channel, better yet buy their album! They ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment